The Design Process
Many times clients are happy with the results of their landscape project, but the
process is difficult or unpleasant. America The Beautiful helps clients enjoy the
landscape design process.
- Step One: Initial Consultation- We meet with you to discuss the “good, the Bad and the ugly. We listen to your concerns and discuss possible solutions.
- Step Two: Site Analysis- We take pictures of your property, measure in order to draft accurate site plan, look for opportunities to optimize and problems to solve..
- Step Three: Preliminary Design- We met with you aandd bring a full colored design, including planting details. This is a preliminary design that we will edit according to your needs and desires.
- Step Four: Final Design- An edited color, to scale plan will be delivered (usually 3 copies). Your plan will be easy to read for you and any contractors that you need to hire.
- Step Five: Contractor Referral- We will attempt to help you find a contrator that will meet your needs that we know and trust.
During these tough times, we're still open for business and ready to serve you! Learn more here