We're open to serve you!
While the stay-at-home order is in effect here in Washington state, we are allowed to continue our business as long as we observe the recommended rules:
Per the governor's proclamation if you are a single owner business with no in-person, on-site public interaction, your business is exempt and is allowed to provide services so long as proper social distancing and sanitation measures are established.
Here are a few changes we offer to keep you safe:
- Initial consultation with social distancing or video-phone communication.
- Site analysis as normal with drone, measuring, and note taking. Client’s presence not required.
- Phone or video conferencing for conceptual plan review and preliminary plan review.
- Revisions via email and phone or video conferencing.
- Final plan delivered to you, observing social distancing.
I’m looking forward to helping you plan your landscape project!
During these tough times, we're still open for business and ready to serve you! Learn more here